Monday 25 May 2009

A political rant !!

Firstly and with all due respect to "Blogger" wish I was still an AOL blog ... Is there anyone else still writing as most of the blogs I followed are now inactive ...


Having been a keen follower of politics for many years it is with regret that I have to say that my opinion of Politicians could not be lower . There would appear to be many snouts in troughs at the present and the galling thing is that there is little or no regret for wrong doings ... Hazel Blears is a classic example and should be sacked with loss of pension rights along with all others caught up in the same game.

The other week I looked at a job working with a good friend in what sounded a far better working environment and for 5k more ............ When I did a trial run down there i realised that the extra money was not sufficient to cover the travelling costs and therefore declined ... (and now very much regret that !!) .. Had I been an MP I could have simply claimed on expenses and taken the job ...

I have a strong feeling that UKIP and even BNP will do well in the next election simply because of the shabby individuals who are in mainstream politics !


On a brighter note have had a good weekend and walked to a local seafront pub on Sat night ... The sea is a marvellous thing especially as the sun goes down ...

A pleasant night sitting having a drink and watching the sea... Oh well must away as plenty of things to do before going back to work ...

No comments: