Thursday 26 March 2009

It has been a while !!! Apologies to my friend Sal who told me off for not writing enough ... Must try harder.. It is with an element of sadness that I note two very good friends Dave and Helen Jeffers , along with their sons Percy the Spartan and Andy "My hand smells of Cows Arse" are moving to more urbanised climes. Good luck guys and do not be strangers ...


On a slightly brighter note another friend Pete da gangsta ... Dorsets very own mid life drive by expert is returning from urbanised climes ... thanks to witness intimidation he has once again "bust case" and has been released from Broadmoor . Rural Dorset is truly grateful!!




It has been a very busy week as I decided to visit my mum for mothers day which meant a big trip ... it was well worth it and had a good time . Also managed to see latest development on house as one of the mid floor loft rooms has been converted !!





It has also been pretty exciting as soon it will be time for the maiden voyage of "The Saucy Trout" The boat that myself and my pal Lightening bought last year. Time to show the Somalians what real piracy is all about . All merchant shipping in the English channel will be terrified !!

And finally ... Tenthirteens thoughts for the week......

I can not say I was the greatest fan of Jade Goody but a 27 yr old dying and leaving 2 small kids is a tragedy. I hope she is remembered for the awareness work she did.

A Policemen was sacked this week for alleged membership of the BNP ..... Freedom of speech ??

How is the Muslim cleric who wanted Mandelson killed still here ??

How are Politicians who claim expenses from the public purse fraudulently still in power with no chance of being prosecuted ??

How is a 2 litre bottle of coke sometimes cheaper than a 1 litre one ?? (Lewis twins!!)

Regards

Shaun

No comments: